Current Job Vacancies
We are welcoming applications for Software Engineers/Software Developers from a range of backgrounds and experience levels to join our Development team to create innovative solutions for the water industry. We have career opportunities for developing enterprise and cloud-based solutions to support the evolution of our flagship Netbase product and digital services.
If you have skills in any of these areas and want to work with some of the latest open source technologies, read on!
As a Software Engineer/Developer, you’ll work with some of the latest technologies and be involved in end-to-end software development life cycle. You’ll work closely with our in-house domain experts to analyse requirements and design, develop and test components, APIs, and applications.
You'll benefit from:
- a salary of £25,000 to £55,000, level dependent on experience and qualifications
- employer contributory pension scheme
- annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full time Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours a day with flexible start times available between 8am and 10am, and finish times between 4:30pm and 6:30pm.
We’re based in Central Birkenhead (Merseyside), easily accessible with great transport links, although there may be a requirement for you to work from home initially due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
To be considered for these vacancies, you will need:
- Either a Degree level education in a relevant subject, and/or equivalent experience
- Understanding of any of OOAD, DDD, BDD, TDD or design patterns
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experience of developing cloud or enterprise solutions
Along with experience of any but not necessarily all of the following:
- High-Level Languages (Java, Python, NodeJS, TypeScript, C#)
- Cloud native solutions (serverless functions, multi-tenancy, events & messaging)
- NoSQL databases (Mongo, DynamoDB)
- Data formats (JSON, parquet, avro)
- Relational databases (Oracle, SQLServer, PostGreSQL)
- DevOps Practices and Tools (Configuration as code, CI/CD, Docker)
Who we are?
Established in 1985, the growing team of over 120 employees are at the heart of what Crowder does, which is why the business is proud to have been Investors in People accredited since 2004, a testament to the company’s commitment to developing all personnel.
Crowder benefits from a longstanding dedicated workforce, and continued growth plans provide superb career opportunities within the business, making this a great time to join as a Software Engineer/Software Developers.
All applications for these Software Engineer/Software Developers vacancies are to be submitted via email, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Apply: Send your CV and covering letter, quoting the above reference, by email to email@example.com
To find out more about us, please submit an enquiry online.
Alternatively, you can call us on +44 (0) 151 647 7772 during office hours (Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org