Current Job Vacancies
Front End Software Engineer
As a Front End Software Engineer, you’ll be involved in the end-to-end software development life cycle of our Netbase product and digital services, working with domain experts on designing and prototyping web and mobile user interfaces.
You’ll design, develop and test web components and applications, monitor and support operational systems and implement dev-ops best practice, whilst researching new technologies, prototyping, and bringing innovation to front-end solutions.
You'll benefit from:
- A starting salary of up to £55,000 with the level dependent on experience and qualifications
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with length of service
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full time Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours a day with flexible start times available between 8am and 10am, and finish times between 4:30pm and 6:30pm.
We’re based in Central Birkenhead (Merseyside), easily accessible with great transport links, although there may be a requirement for you to work from home initially due to the Covid-19 government restrictions.
To be considered for this vacancy, you will need:
- Strong foundation in software development practices and design (DDD, BDD, TDD, Patterns)
- Experience of developing cloud-based web and mobile applications (ideally on AWS)
Plus, solid experience of at least one or more of the following:
- Cloud platform services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cloud native concepts (microservices, serverless, multi-tenancy, events, etc)
- Design of RESTful APIs and resource models
- DevOps Practices and Tools (Configuration as code, CI/CD, Docker)
- Design Systems and UI design tools (Material, Sketch, Figma, etc)
Who we are?
Established in 1985, the growing team of over 120 employees are at the heart of what Crowder does, which is why the business is proud to have been Investors in People accredited since 2004, a testament to the company’s commitment to developing all personnel.
Crowder benefits from a longstanding dedicated workforce, and continued growth plans provide superb career opportunities within the business, making this a great time to join as a Front End Software Engineer.
All applications for this Front End Software Engineer vacancy are to be submitted via email, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Apply: Send your CV and covering letter, quoting the above reference, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about us, please submit an enquiry online.
Alternatively, you can call us on +44 (0) 151 647 7772 during office hours (Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30)
or email email@example.com